10 fevereiro 2012

Anónimo - Madonna "True Blue"

So, I'd just like to let you realize thanks for taking the time out of one's busy schedule to write this useful post as I'm distinct that I'm not the only 1 that gained a great deal of specifics out of reading this. I'll most likely be checking back on this weblog periodically to check and see in case you have written a good deal much more great posts, as I'm particular an excellent deal of other people will almost certainly be too. Take care, can not wait to figure out what else you post!

Recebi este comentário por e-mail, não faço a mínima ideia se pode ser considerado SPAM, ou de algum leitor deste planeta que traduz este blogue, e, que se diverte com os meus devaneios. Só pode...

Desde já os meus agradecimentos a este Anónimo(não se identificou) e a todos os outros anónimos que passam por esta canto :)

2 comentários:

um coelho disse...

Hmmm... lamento, cheira-me a spam.

João Roque disse...

Isto para mim, é spam...